; Transport

Unless your group has mastered teleporting you'll have to use one of the more standard forms of transport.

Minibuses are one of the most popular options, but there are a number of issues that need to be considered and investigated.

The regulations regarding minibus licenses depend on when the proposed driver passed their driving test, if the driver is a paid employee of your organisation or a volunteer and how old they are. You'll need to obtain a 'minibus permit' if there are any charges associated with the use of the minibus or use a registered organisation that has minibuses that come with licensed drivers.

Information Icon Contact your local authority or local Community Transport Association for guidance.

View a list of links to local authority websites.

Visit the Community Transport Association website.

youth scotland